Green Bay - Packer Slammer 902 Custom Graphite Walleye Spinning Rod
This Lifetime guarantee stick has been developed for walleye fishing in Lake Michigan (The Wisconsin side of course). American made of a light weight hollow graphite blank, this 44 million modulus high grade pole is 100% MX graphite. Not only very strong, but extremely sensitive, the Packer Slammer 902 will easily handle any record size Walleye. This rod ships to the 48 contiguous states and Canada for $98.50.
At 90 1/2 " long from tip to butt capped end, it features 8 expertly spaced, ceramic insert single foot Fuji LF series line guides plus matching tournament grade tip. The distance between the stripper eye and the center of the reel seat is 26 1/2". The O.D. of the finished blank base including Flex Coat is 1/2" just at the tip of the foregrip. I.D. of the stripper guide is 7/8". I.D of the tip 3/16".
Key Largo Rods Custom Fishing Pole Personalization Tag
Green Bay - Packer Slammer 902 - Custom Graphite Walleye Spinning Rod
Due to the precise nature of these handcrafted fishing instruments, a shipping delay of 10-20 days is mandatory. Our prices are the lowest on the Internet and our shipping is fast and reasonable. Shipping is based on UPS Over-Sized rates. Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, so grab a Packer Slammer 902, we might as well fish!
Packer Slammer 902 Main Features:
- Butt grip is 9 1/4" high grade Portuguese cork with a 1" O.D.
- Foregrip is 3 1/2" tapered high grade Portuguese cork.
- Action is medium with Fast Taper Tip.
- Pacific Bay graphite cushioned reel seat with stainless steel hoods 'Key Largo Rods'..
- Line Guides are under-wrapped with white * Gudebrod nylon thread for absolute guide rigidity.
- Each guide is over-wrapped in Green Bay Packer green Gudebrod nylon thread and trimmed with gold.
- Base wrap is an 8C deluxe design of Green Bay green and white with gold trim
- Line Guide wraps are color coordinated Green Bay green and white with gold trim.
- Each guide wrap and the base wrap is meticulously finished with multi-layer (for high build appearance)
Lite-Formula Flex Coat high gloss epoxy.
- Cured for 3 days for the World Class appeal that aficionados expect.
The Green Bay Packer Slammer 902 by 'Key Largo Rods' comes with a hand written 24K Gold logo and description by our Chief Rod builder by Preston Harpel. If desired, the rod can be personally customized for a little extra cost.
*Gudebrod thread is Pressure-Dyed with high quality, color fast dye.